| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Putao in February is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Putao February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Putao, Myanmar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Putao:
- Changdu, China - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) WNW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) W
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) W
- Guwahati, India - 595.3 kms (369.9 miles) WSW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 226 kms (140.4 miles) SW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, India - 612 kms (380.3 miles) WSW
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 612 kms (380.3 miles) WSW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 370.9 kms (230.5 miles) SW
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) S
- Katha, Myanmar - 368.4 kms (229 miles) SSW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 556.2 kms (345.6 miles) SW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 625.9 kms (388.9 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 609.6 kms (378.8 miles) SSW